Monday, March 16, 2009

Ride to Big E's

I went out and climbed Big Flat Sunday on a whim... since I missed the Saturday morning ride (which from the pictures, looked awesome). Anyways, I got bored and figured out the elevation and distances for the ride.

It starts from Earl Street (Old Main) and follows King to Queen, Up South Mountain (Big Flat), Down the other side, ~ to Big E's crib, then back the same way.

So if anyone climbs and comes back up the other side, this is what you do.... if anyone cares.

Have Fun, Can't wait to see the crew tomorrow night at the Tues. Night Races!

1 comment:

Rider: Big "E" said...

Cody, The loop to the crib will make you strong, I've done it many times. I did here rumors of a big tall pro looking road rider powering up big flat but he had a smile on his face as he was climbing the steep side of the climb. climb baby climb...