Sunday, September 27, 2009

Rodeo

It seems that we had another successful rodeo, thanks to all the dedicated members who came and supported the club. Those of you who did show up (13 in all) will have access to the team gear that is being provided by the school. If you didn't come to the rodeo and still want a kit, you are going to have to pay for it yourself. That ruling was established long before the rodeo took place so there shouldn't be any complaining.

I took a ton of pictures and this one that I am posting first is the one that I am going to ask to be used for the paper. Let me know what you guys think. Also the article that I have written is going to be published in this week’s papers (distribution is every Tuesday) so make sure you look for that.

We are doing a good job of getting our club in the paper. So far this semester we have had an article and the rodeo press release published. Also, I am planning on putting together a feature story about the club.

The chief editor of the paper is a former competitive cyclist and he wants as a much as I can give him about the club and our racing exploits. In the spring I intend to do a weekly race report for the paper that will detail where we are going and how well we do.









No comments: