Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Hi all, in general, we have not not really been blogging very much so I figured that I would give an update.
I am proud to announce that, since January, as of today I broke 3,000 miles. My goal is to double that by the end of the year.
Unfortunately, I have been unable to do any races so far this summer. Basically, my pay checks have been barely enough to live on and between rent, bills and groceries, I have not had enough money to come up with the entry fees. I am hopeful that I will be able to race soon.
Friday I rode to my parents house in the rain and rode back again on Sunday in the sun. I thought that my arms were dark enough that I didn't need to put on any sunblock and it turns out that I was wrong. I burned pretty bad and needless to say, I learned my lesson.
Although I couldn't keep up with Jon, The Goat and Martin today I felt great and had a really good ride. After the race I went and climbed Big Flat. I hope that everyone is having a good summer and I hope to see you all at the meeting on Friday.

Chop

No comments: