Monday, January 26, 2009

Tuesday / Thursday Race Simulations

Just a quick post, I went to ride on my trainer tonight and I blew my back tire off. Not exactly sure what happened but it scared me so bad I couldn't get mad. Anyways, the point of the story is I did one of my standard 35 minute treadmill hill workouts instead and felt the strongest I've felt in a long time. I would have to say that I always feel that biking helps my running more than running ever helps my biking. More importantly, though its only been a week and only two days of getting my butt dragged around by Dr. Goates that these race simulation things are already having an impact on me (I also lost 5 pounds, boo). Sooooooo, I think more people should try to get out to these things. This week does not look good but I'll be spinning inside instead, if anyone would like to join me let me know.

(In case you want any Lance or Astana backgrounds to remind you cycling is fun)

http://www.flickr.com/photos/trekbikesusa/

No comments: