Saturday, January 30, 2010

Chop's 2010 Goals

So far my training is getting off to a horrific start, but I hope to iron out the wrinkles soon.
- the collegiate season last year was a lot of fun and I am just glad that I have one more opportunity to participate.

- I am probably going to enter the Navy race as a D just to feel out my legs, but I would like to be a competitive C.

- I think that if I can get my shit together I could race with the B's maybe not very competitively but it would still be fun.

- Last year I put in 7,115.3 miles and I am making it a personal goal to beat that milage, but I already have a two month handicap since I have done next to no riding at all so far this year.

- With this internship that I just started and 4-400 level courses I barely have a minute to spare for riding. I work until it is dark so going outside is not even a possibility until the time changes and I have so much freaking work to do that getting on the trainer is proving very difficult. Ill be lucky if I can get 6 hours a week on my bike and that is less than half of what I was doing at this time last year.

- So basically, my current goal is to just try and squeeze as many hours out of my schedule as I can.

- #1 goal is to have a good time and enjoy the thrill of racing while hanging out with good people.



1 comment:

goat said...

Chop wrote: "#1 goal is to have a good time and enjoy the thrill of racing while hanging out with good people."

I like this goal.