Wednesday, September 7, 2011

september starlight circle race #1

Wow. Did someone say Biblical rains?

We started with wet roads, but no rain. After a couple of laps we were treading through torrential rains. Torrential. And somehow the rain breaks everything up, so that's fun. (Except for Alan and I, and of course he pipped me at the line.)

Anyway, results from Race #1:

01 Aaron ........ 5 pts
02 Jon .......... 3 pts
03 Alan ......... 2 pts
04 Goates ....... 1 pt
05 Christopher .. 1 pt
06 Leroy ........ 1 pt
07 Michael ...... 1 pt
08 Ben .......... 1 pt
09 Steve ........ 1 pt
10 David ........ 1 pt

(If I've got that wrong, let me know.)

Also props to superstar Tangina for coming out and riding the whole time and Garrett for making a valiant effort (though I'm assuming he bailed with the rain).

Fortunately, by the end of the run the rain had stopped again.

Anyway, Aaron's wearing the leader's jersey going into next week. Awesome blossom. See y'all next week!

No comments: