Tuesday, November 18, 2008

2009 Road Season Calender

2009 ECCC Road Calender Link

The 2009 calender is up and it looks pretty good. I was disappointed not to see a race in Pittsburgh but I'll survive. The biggest downer for me is the Philly Phlyer race which takes place on March 28 and 29. This happens to be the same weekend as the concert band dress rehearsal and concert. I'll see what I can do to get out of the dress rehearsal so I could race on Saturday. Other than that I'm pretty excited to do some serious racing come spring. March 7, Rutgers/Princeton, is the first race of the season and hopefully we can all make it our goal to have a strong showing here. I've been getting some good runs in but I haven't really done any indoor training on the bike. I hope to pick that up in December.

No comments: