Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Underwear of Fortitude

So, I got out today for some of these SST Intervals. It definitely required me to HTFU and I could have used some of this so called underwear of fortitute that Goats was talking about. I did man up for 75 min. of riding though by the end I was having trouble braking and shifting because my hands were so called. Also, I had the joy of being thirsty since the water froze in the nozzle of my bottle. All in all I did feel awfully manly when I was done my workout. Hopefully it will be a tad warmer for Saturday's long ride.

1 comment:

goat said...

haha...that's awesome, Pete.

For some more tips on staying warm and keeping water bottles from freezing, see a recent post on my blog:

http://goates.blogspot.com/2010/12/cold-weather-lovely.html